Friday, January 6, 2012

EHSS :)

Eslrs: Lifelong Learner and User of Technology
L- I am focusing on these two ESLRS because I believe I could focus more on these while doing my senior project. So far, I haven't done too bad when it comes to the research but using the technology has been a challenge. Namely because over the christmas break I got a laptop and a new phone. However, I still don't have internet in my house.
      To become better at these things I will have to work harder to make sure all of my computer work is done in advance and avoid procrastination. This means using the wifi at starbucks or Cal poly to complete my work and finding time in my schedule to do so.
    This will help me become a better studebt and help me develop better study habits in the future. Also, hopefully this will also translate into better grades because if I spend time working on something, it will lead to a better product.

No comments:

Post a Comment