Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog Assignment #10 Self-Reflection

 1. How do you think you are doing so far in your senior project and why?

I think that right now I am doing AP  work because I still have no service learning and that has affected my project grades exponentially (2nd interview, third interview,service learning check, etc.)

2.What one thing do you think you have done well on and why?
Finding Good Sources of research to draw from. My research has all pretty much been from the ProQuest or PubMed database. The book I read, Nutrition for Life was written by registered dieticians.

3.What is one thing you would like to improve on and why?
Getting things done in a more timely fashion and spending the whole wek working on something project related- instead of just Wednesday and Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment