Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blog Assignment#27 2hr reflection

1. I think I am most proud of the fact that I felt that many students answered my questions and participated within their groups and had active discussions about Nutrition. Also, when I let them eat the food, half a bag of hot cheetos was still left over while all of the fruit was gone.
2a. I would give myself a P because I felt that I fulfilled the rubric requirements on the rubric for P consideration.
2b. On my overall senior project, I would give myself an AP because I turned in many components late, which is not good.
3. What Worked: 2 hour presentation, 20 minute presentation, 2 minute presenation, Junior Interview and Servive learning.
4. What didn't work: deadlines in general.......seriously.
5.Senior project has been helpful to me because I have learned a lot about Nutrition and how to track my diet to make sure that I stay on track with my vitamin and macronutrient intake levels. In the future, when I go to college - I avoid the "freshman 15" since I am required to have a campus meal plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment