Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blog Assignment #16 Independent Component 2 Approval

1. I would like to continue the work that I have done for my first component as I feel that I can learn more about Nutrition in a hands on way. I will also be tracking my diet using myfitness pal for android. And, this semester I will have my dietary service learning at Casa Colina which will also help me better understand my topic.
2. I think my plan will meet the thirty hours of work requirement because cooking a meal at least twice a week will take a few hours of preparation and cooking time- it depends on how advanced the recipe is.
3. My Independent Component relates to my EQ because a lot of times, people end up with a health concern because they are eating too much fast food that is virtually devoid of nurtients. Cooking at home, using healthy recipes will help to get more nutrients in a daily diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment